Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Prompt - Write about what others have said about your writing

It's been a while since I really engaged with my writing and my audience. The last time I was seriously writing was when I was in the middle of a divorce and had a blooming friendship with a really creative guy in Australia.

That was an interesting time in my life. There was this little community of bloggers that I got to be a part of. Sometimes I miss them.

Well, that's about as much writing as I've got in me for the moment... TTYL

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been here to comment dear Strawberry Girl, I haven't been blogging regularly for months. My life has changed so much in the last six months, my son has been gravely ill and in hospital for over give months, he is home now but still not very well. I hope your divorce has not been too painful. I hope your blooming friendship continues.
    Best wishes, Dianne
    xoxoxo. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been here to comment dear Strawberry Girl, I haven't been blogging regularly for months. My life has changed so much in the last six months, my son has been gravely ill and in hospital for over give months, he is home now but still not very well. I hope your divorce has not been too painful. I hope your blooming friendship continues.
    Best wishes, Dianne
    xoxoxo. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that Dianne! That blooming friendship ended. I do however have a blooming new marriage that I'm working on. <3

    ReplyDelete